How to Treat a Las Vegas Nightclub Bottle Server AKA Your Waitress
Ah yes, the Las Vegas nightclub bottle server, one of the most misunderstood creatures in the wilderness of the nightclub. We are personal friends with so many of them and we keep hearing the same things over and over. So here are a few tips for the next time you get bottle service in Las Vegas, and how to treat these beautiful women who bring you your bottles.
- Don’t touch them. Even if she says its ok. Just don’t do it. This is the fastest way to get tossed out of the club.
- Don’t ask them for drugs or girls. They don’t care and they won’t help you. This is also another way to get tossed out of the club, only this time you’ll be arrested.
- Don’t throw anything at them. Including money. It’s degrading. Save it for the strippers.
- No, you probably won't go home with them so don’t try to take her back to your hotel. There are literally thousands of other women to hit on in the club, who are more than willing to do dirty things with you, and you have a better chance with them. Also, shes probably banging her busser. We know, crazy, right?!
- Want to earn brownie points with your server? Remember her name. Nobody ever remembers the servers name, so this is a great way to stand out.
- Red Bull and water WILL NEVER BE FREE!
- Don’t ask to split the tab more than three ways. This isn’t Applebees.
- These girls are here to work and take your money. So don’t trust them, don’t ask for a deal, or try to negotiate at the table. That’s what the VIP Host is for. So if you have any problems, talk to Nightlife Unlocked!
Book your accommodations and table reservations early by visiting Nightlife Unlocked and Hotels Unlocked.
Want up to 40% on Hotel Discounts? CLICK HERE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.