Sometimes, booking Las Vegas nightclubs can be a major headache. Once you confirm your VIP table minimum and show up at the venue, you find yourself fighting the other 100 groups of tables trying to get checked in. Then you are placed in a table line and told they will get to you eventually. Maybe you had a dinner reservation and it ran late, and you don't get to the nightclub until after midnight. Now, you lost your table because they sold out.
Nightlife Unlocked is the true key to VIP. We have our host meet you outside the nightclub on the casino floor, check in your table for you, and assist you to your table. If you want to stay longer at dinner or see that last-minute show or event, don't worry. We will check in your table on time and have it ready for you, so you don't get bumped when they sell out. If you would like your bottle order pre-set on arrival, we will handle that too, so all you have to do is sit back and relax. There is a reason we have been voted the top hosting company in Las Vegas four years in a row. It's because we don't just say you're VIP; we make you feel like it too!
This is how Nightlife Unlocked successfully plans your Las Vegas nightclubs and pool parties:
We ask every visitor these 6 questions:
- What type of music do you like? House, hip-hop, or top 40/open format?
- Do you have a particular venue you want to go too?
- Are you interested in the celebrity DJ’s like Calvin Harris, Chainsmokers, Tiesto, Kaskade, or Steve Aoki that often play in Vegas nightclubs or are you just looking for good music?
- Do you want to attend a large Vegas club for the masses or a smaller more exclusive nightclub?
- What budget does your party want to stay within? We have something for everyone's budget!
- Would you be interested in pre-paying to save you even more money?
Join Our Mailing List
Ah yes, the Las Vegas nightclub bottle server, one of the most misunderstood creatures in the wilderness of the nightclub. We are personal friends with so many of them and we keep hearing the same things over and over. So here are a few tips for the next time you get bottle service in […]
As usual, we were slammed with VIP Tables all over Las Vegas from XS at Encore to Omnia at Ceasars Palace this Memorial Day weekend. In all the madness we noticed a few things that stood out. So here are the three things we learned this past Memorial Day weekend in Las Vegas.Don’t be afraid […]